Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Things you hate about the opposite sex

well there so many.

When they act dumb...but perfectly know excatly what they are doing.

When they pretend they care, but absolutely dont' give a ****

when they think they can, out smart you; but actually haven't thought your moves first.

when they don't take showers, but pretend to smell good by puting lil after shave.

I couldn't go on forever.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by CLOWN:

now that says a lot about the kind of men you go for otherwise we wouldn't have had all these dirty men around :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :.

maybe adiga waxaa ka qaraabataa furdada sidaas uu u uraa macallinka.loooooool.

qoftii booyaas socod badan jeclaato sidee ku huree

kabo iyo iskaalsho uraayaan?

qoftii ubaxa kacaanka jeclaatana sidee Color-Blind

xariifkoo eh ee ku huree?
:D:D:D:D

now go ahead scratch all over my painted face coz i exposed your type of man.LooooooooooooooooL.

CLOWN, I am starting to wonder if you are one of them, cuz you seem to know so well as to where they are...hmmmm...Furdada, ubaxakacaanka...Well well well...

Just an advise though, don't expose yourself like that bro...Aight...

Now that we have that taken care of, go and take a shower, put some deodorant on, cut them long nails, wash those socks (cuz I think it's the only pair you have), ohh yeah, and wash them feet while you're in the shower (very well)...Aight...

Weeeeeeeeeeeew...

Kool_Kat   

Dear Mr. Clown:

There's a time for Clowning, and there's a time for being down right ****** ...I'll just let you figure out the difference...I think you've been clownin' too long that you can't figure out when it's funny and when it is not...

I am not sure if you really and I mean really, read the title of this topic...Just an FYI though, for this topic it is "Things you HATE about the opposite sex"...So I don't see where you get the idea that the guys I mentioned on my list, are the guys I LIKE...

So, I suggest you look in the dictionary and find out the difference between HATE and LIKE...

I hope that's clear enough for a Clown to understand what I am trying to get across here...Cuz, I really don't know the language they speak down at the circus...

Of course, no hard feelings...

MizzLexus, I think you confused the Clown...Cuz he seems to missunderstand the meaning of this thread...As they say "damiin far waaweeyn a wax loogu qoraa"... ;) Girl, go easy on him the next time...

MAC#1....MAY I SUGGEST YOU GO TO ANGER MANAGEMENT SESSIONS,THEY'D DO WONDERS FOR YOUR ATTITUDE. I don't think she was insulting your parents really.

MiZz LeX.....was that a threat from Mac#1 directed at you...my my we may need to tame that one.STAY THE LUXURY EXPERIENCE SIS... ;)