Sign in to follow this  
FirstLady_Somalia

I like a guy who is not somalian

T_MAC   

sup my somalain bro's and sistah's

firstlady let me tell u somethin sis if he is good muslin go for it and sometimes is good to stay with ur own ppl and culter like . but u said somalian don't know what girl lik u want and they dump some like..... not all somalian are like that only some of us. other blacks are the same too they got some nice ppl and some bad ppl u know but let me ask u a question sis answer it aigh . how would u know he is the right one even though he is muslin ? he could turn bad person there are a lot good somalian men are all of the world my allah help's you the right man u were lookin for

this is good topic sis thanks for sharin your feelings

aight peace one luv to my somalain peez

my name is tmac and i'm out holla

LOL@ B-A-L-L-E-R-Z! DAMN, U SMART. I AGREE. SISTA, YOU NEED TO GET WITH YOUR OWN KIND. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THEN YO'OWN KIND TASTE OR ELSE THEY WILL TREAT YOU BAD. THERE IS NOTHING AGAINST SOMALIAN GUYS. THE REASON YOU HATIN ON THEM IS YOU WATCH TOO MUCH T.V. I AM JUST TELLIN YOU SISTA, DO WHATEVER IS GOOD FOR YA BUT DONT HATE ON SOMALIAN GUYS. THEY ARE YOUR BLOOD.

Sister.

As they say here in The Western. You are entitled your own opinion as well as your choice. Even though I do have a big question mark about the RESPECT. I wish you didn't have to go as far as calling names your own people and trying to disgrace.

I am sure you haven't met all Somali Men and for you to call names just cuz you had issues with few is absurd.

I have met few bad Somali Women but that doesn't make me to label all Somali Women, and surely will end up with a Somali Women regardless how long it takes me to find Insha'allah (but that is me)..

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... In the future don't categorize the whole community if you decided to apart from us.

You may be saying this just for the heck of it, but remember other ethnics can read since this is written an English.

Later Nomads smile.gif