Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

whats going on!

lately, sol seems gone to the dhurwaas! i even see new forums like off topic and something wadaaq! have poped up! aint that suppose to be wadaag! and basically what does off topic mean!!

u know what they say, what goes around comes around! my computer is slow, world aint much better, cy is no where to be seen! new zane character called El Capo is the hit character in sol, libaax is looking like MOrris the cat with no more lives to spare! the baaro family have been out done by the restless wiiyloo acting xalimo gang!

one good thing i saw lately is good ole shyhem is back! a shout out to you bro and homie nur is a vp where hes needed the most!! congrat bro! plz ban all phony islam banner waving members!! a good moslem dont need to advertise him or herself, since our imaan inside is what counts!!

Allah bless all!!amen.. smile.gif

nafta   

loooooooool Jalaqsan, sweety nobody ever understands what ol' rudy mumbles icon_razz.gif:D

he's one of them people that type whenever something doesn't go their way....and then he loses the plot :D (just kidding, don't attack!)

but seriously...i understand what you're trying to say rudy, SOL and its quality seems somehow to be detoriating. I think it's largely due to the fact most topics are discussed already and people don't come up with new stuff, so they have to ramble like a herd of mad cows :D

But is still think that nothing beats a good ol' SOL chitchat over a nice hot cup of cocoa ;)

Whats wrong with SOL are people who think this is a chat and post total crap all day long (like get a friggin LIFE guys!)... and the ones who cant tell the difference between the sections.

Annoying biibol :mad: