Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Help Create A Better Somalia, Share Your Husband

Originally posted by makalajabti:

I rather getting married to a gaal/foreigner than to a polygamous faarax.

We are in the 21st century and people are talking about polygamy, what a shame, no wonder why Somalia is still in feudal times.
:(

We know you can :D:D , you trend, is to hate hate Somalis and ISLAM so much??? Islam+ Somalis can stay without you makala..This was a general topic for discussion not personal..Who wants to know about you marrying a dirty white skinny lad?

We are in the 21st century

We live in the west

In all all, Allah Said,

Allah Almighty clearly discourages polygamy to men by telling them "but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one... (4:3)" which clearly orders men to either be fair or to not marry at all.

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:Originally posted by makalajabti:

I rather getting married to a gaal/foreigner than to a polygamous faarax.

We are in the 21st century and people are talking about polygamy, what a shame, no wonder why Somalia is still in feudal times.
:(

We know you can
:D:D
, you trend, is to hate hate Somalis and ISLAM so much??? Islam+ Somalis can stay without you makala..This was a general topic for discussion not personal..Who wants to know about you marrying a dirty white skinny lad?

Don't be so racist Flipmode, the white skinny lads are the one who fed you when you flew in from Somalia, hungry and desperate!

The topic is about who is willing to share her husband and I replied, Now Naff off!

I ain't sharing my faarax or skinny whitey.

I love my country, my people, and my religion and just because we disagre on certain points, it doesn't mean the opposite! Can't you see we are poles apart in everything?

for the love of God....not this topic again.

Nur, what sort of pleasure do u get out of this topic.......i mean come on, this is like the 10th time u've posted it :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Hayat   

Women,women..........lets not jump the wagon....lets view this as civilised as possible.

maybe Nur does have a point...............i mean lets put oursevlves in these womens shoes............ok.............we can get somewhere...............imagine you are in your menopausal period..............iam sure you can spare him.first i don't like this but if i was 45-i would by all means let him marry his other options.................but just don't ask me when i am in my blossoming years..............thats too much.

Originally posted by JaWaRiYa:

imagine you are in your menopausal period..............iam sure you can spare him.

we are now slightly reasoning..

any other suggestions.. :D:D

^ Stop grinning.

Jawariya, you cant spare him then. Infact, you need him more. At 45 and over, kids are grown up, plenty of more spare time for you, you’re going through a lot of hormonal changes thus deducting from sense of worth, there is lack of venues of over 50ties to socialize etc. You need company more.

Castro   

^ Right on atheer. You embody the perfect minyar. :D

I recently had a conversation with someone who assured me that if her husband wanted to marry another (of any age) he was free to do so but first he must:

1) Give up all the money (and assets) he acquired during their marriage, and

2) Give up custody rights to any children they have together below the age of 18.

It's a fair deal I suppose. He gets a younger new wife, she gets the kids and the money. A woman can't really keep a man who wants to leave and she shouldn't. Just let him give up all the money and take his broke, wrinkled as$ to the new bride. :D

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:Originally posted by JaWaRiYa:

imagine you are in your menopausal period..............iam sure you can spare him.

we are now
slightly reasoning..
any other suggestions..
:D:D
Jawahir, that was a good suggestion, I just requested if there somebody who has a similar motif* ..will this help Somalia anyway..