Sign in to follow this  
Abu Tahla

Somali Telcos and ISPs...

Salam alaikoum,

Is there anyone here who knows which Somali telephone companies (Telcos) and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) that operate in Somaliland and Puntland?

The reason I ask is because I am a Network Engineer based in New York and looking to bring affordable voice communications between the US and Somalia.

Currently, when I make phone calls to Hergeysa, the call quality is poor and sometimes I can not connect.

I have the technical ability to bring high quality low-cost calls to and from Somalia.

I need to get in touch with a Telco and/or ISP so I can facilitate this.

Peace.

Abu Tahla

Laba-X   

Welcome Abu Talha, thats a great idea I think it is Telsom in Hargeisa and Golis in bosaaso. regarding Bosaaso, i think i might know just the right person to contact. i will pm you further information on this!

Jafarel.   

Welcome to SOL Abu Tahla. I hope you will enjoy your stay.(and help with the NETWORK/S)

GALCOM in Galkacyo..and a few others. (will do my research Engineer)

Abdi2005   

Abu Tah what about the rest of somalia for instance Mogadisho? Abu Talha if you fix low rates to somalia i can guaranty you will be rich and if you fix IP-callings (PC to phone) callings you will have hundreds of thousands of somalis as your customers, thats only if the rates are close to that of local callings or 80% cheaper then the cheapest calling card :D

WingA   

^^ lol @ 80% cheaper.. it can be done and welcome brother.. Am a Network engineer too and its good to see your one too..

hook me in up in New York bruv, inshallah i'll be there in a year or 2..

salaams..