Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Girlfriend For Rent?

BOB   

My Dear Sister Wiilo,

You know BOB don't mean no harm because you are my dear sister and there is no man on this earth daft enough to cause a harm to his beloved sister so take it easy and I would love it if you could offer me a cup of tea and you know the kind of tea that BOB prefers. smile.gif .

JB,

I am on a mission to put a smile on the faces of each and every nomad in here be it a Lady or a Gentleman because I know some of them haven't had a laugh in a long long time and it's against my friendly nature to watch them sulking which is the main reason why I am more than happy to play a role, if you know what I mean ;) and Wiilo & Jilaato_Cambo are on my VIP list.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wiilo   

Shaax Shaax baad ku waalateene ma ogtihiin in la xiray Warshadii Mareeray oo ay hadda jirto sonkor la'aan :D

Go figure:.............

Wiilo   

I bet ur Warshad waxaa loogu yeedhaa Warshada Macmacaanka iyo Malabka ee Jaceylbaro :D Sonkorta ay soo saadhana way ka duwan tahay sonkorta caadiga ah huh :confused: :D Ok waan gartay,,,,,,,

Go figure:...........