Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Forever :( Naaaah

I'm doing fine. Just bored at work and we had Asian Heritage Day at work, the food was ok, but the music was horrible.

P.S. Have you ever had fried noodle, sour sweet chicken, chicken curry and Veitnamese vege rollup together.

STOIC   

Che, today at work they had one of those surprise party for an older lady who got hitched (who does that than shaaqolaan gaallo? :D ).The brother hogged down more than two hamburgers and hotdogs.I love free stuffff.................

^Mine wasn't entirely free. There was person at the front with box and label that said,"3 dollar donation suggested".

P.S. what was she doing at work if she got hitched.

STOIC   

The funny part her hubby showed up even though he doesn't work there.You could tell he was the only one with the visitor sign pinned on his shirt.I guess she is working hard to pay the honeymoon.Gaallo style :D

STOIC   

CL.. Ceeb raaguu huunguurii laguumaasheeygo. The food delights me.

CL..May you be the one that chock on marinated tofu..Ewwwwwww :D

Ahh che- young man, you have so much to learn... Never underestimate the power of a woman dear. pre-nup your funny.

Stoic- Tofu ewww that’s ‘thing’ is crap Yuk. But why do you want me to chock? Do you hate me that much? or is this your way of attempting to get close by giving me CPR? :rolleyes: