Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Desert_Rose how much ur dowry will be?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Dear Kool Kat, I hate to disagree with u in every issue but let me ask u.. Why can't both man and woman enter in a marriage at an equal terms?

It depends on what you mean Terms...

Terms almost sounds like conditions...And believe me I wouldn't want to go into a marriage that has some term/conditions...You bring this, I'll bring that...Heck noooooo...It should be unconditional...

Kool Kat's words: "Terms almost sounds like conditions...And believe me I wouldn't want to go into a marriage that has some term/conditions...You bring this, I'll bring that...Heck noooooo...It should be unconditional...

Kool Kat nobody enters into a deal or agreement with closed eyes, think again.

Will u marry a crible, a poor man, an uneducated man? U make choices and CHOICES are what we are talking about!

Xafsa   

^^ alot of people don't know what they're getting into when choosing a partner! I should knpw i'm one of them!! ;)

Kool_Kat   

Kool Kat nobody enters into a deal or agreement with closed eyes, think again.

Will u marry a crible, a poor man, an uneducated man? U make choices and CHOICES are what we are talking about!

U that right there is where we're different...I don't consider marriage as a deal or agreement...It is something that comes from the heart...And if it's God's will for me to marry a crible, a poor man, or an uneducated man, that will be my "CALAF", regardless of my choices...Qof walba Allah wuxuu uqoruu helayaa...

Besides we don't choose who we love...Luv is blind, hun...and ppl tend to fall in luv when they least expected...Well, at least that's my view...You just can't wake up one day and I think am gonna fall in luv today...

@Kool kat, God said try ur best and I will help u. God did not say sit down somewhere and wait for ur “calaf”. But I agree on one thing everything doesn’t depend on our actions, “Tii Alle ba fullin”, men proposes and God disposes!

I enjoyed dearly chatting with u, thanks Kool.

Kool_Kat   

God did not say sit down somewhere and wait for ur “calaf”.

Where on my reply did I suggest such a thing...Ohh well...

THESE ARE UR WORDS KOOL KAT: " SEE: that will be my "CALAF", regardless of my choices...Qof walba Allah wuxuu uqoruu helayaa...

You are saying everything depends on calaf, u should remember what comes out of ur mouth :confused:

Kool_Kat   

ManOf.....You're right, no matter what your choices are, qofkuu Ilaahay kuu calfo baad guursan...By this I don't mean sit around and wait for your "Calaf" to come and knock on the door...That's just common sense, ya know...Of course look around, but only Ilaahay qofkuu calfaaga ka dhigo baad guursan...Haduusan Ilaahay calaf kaaga dhiginah, walee wax badan baad wax raadin...

Now, I can't even understand what I am trying to say...lol

Originally posted by Kool Kat:

"Now, I can't even understand what I am trying to say...lol"

Lol@Kook_Kat, u r repeating ur self sis but I understand. So we agree on the following: First u must try ur best, look around and search than tawakal Ilaahay?