Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

*****PHOTOTOUR OF MINNEAPOLIS*****

Hey! I'm kinda disappointed that some people are hating on Minnesoda. Especially when u ain't neva been' herrrre. This is the best state in the Midwest. Yo hearrrd. I'm also disappointed that some of my fellow nomads din't include St.Paul, but that's okay. Of course Mpls is somali populated. But so is McKnight.(y'all Minnsodans know what i;m talking about). So here's some pics of St.Paul. Hope ya'll enjoy it.

http://www.phototour.minneapolis.mn.us/st.paul6.html

The only thing I don't like about downtown St.Paul is that all the buildings look like churches.

Here's a really good website for St.paul.

http://www.ci.stpaul.mn.us/

Xafsa   

Walaahi the more I live in this city...the more I fall in love with it. Instinct poet...thanks for the reminder. Did you notice how amazing the skyway is during the night?!!

The thing that makes me like this place is all the mali people walking the streets..Love y'all!!

Peace and luv

Adna   

salaama calaykum

St paul chick don't be disapointed i'm with u ok... i know most of folks in here are in mpls but ya'll know we are twins so don't for got ur capital can't be nothing with out us, but ther is one thing i like in mpls is when ever i go ther it reminds me may be i'm xmar or some like that cuz i see my nomads walkis around u know what i mean but y will never find in st paul nomds walkig aroun my be in micknight i don't know about that.... much live to ya'lll