Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

EID plans!!!

Senora   

^^^^ciid night???^^^

We just spent a whole month seperating ourselves from evil deeds...I just see that as a total waste.... even if it is just one night.......

shyhem   

What will i be doing on eid day?Well i took off from my first job,however i have to go to my second job for another 8 hrs.I guess some of us do not have the luxury to even celebrate eid with friends and family members

Xafsa   

eat 'till I can't breath...then work 'till I can't stay awake! I'll be darned if I have to work with out eating all the xalwad iyo buskud I can get my hands on!!!

It would be nice to go shopping and hang with family and friends...but oh well!!

sheyhem I feel you----I gotta work a 10 hour shift!! :(

nafta   

Hey i heard that the eid ruwayad in London is gonna be shyte anyway...cuz its like from 8-1 am pulease man are we kids or something...Many ppl are now saying it not really worth it cuz you know how mali ppl show up at 10 or 11 and would you stay there if it was for just 2 hours if u payed like 25 to 30 quid....nah i just think i might go and chill on edgeware road, have a meal and drink with mates and family go into central london shop till i drop just the whole kaboodble INNIT!

Raage   

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Since I Live In Perth,Australia i will most likely do nothing and maybe yes MAYBE go to the shops and buy some nac nac for myself.

:D:D:D:D Just kiddin yall im gonna meet all my friends a the city park play some b-ball (can't wait) PEACE!