Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Who Excatly is this Mancini

Mancini wants Brazil chance Wednesday 3 December, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After convincing Roma of his abilities, Amantino Mancini is looking for a place in the Brazilian national side.

"Everyone is saying good things about me," stated the youngster. "And obviously playing for your country is the objective of every footballer."

The 23-year-old has arguably been the revelation of the season in Serie A so far after a number of outstanding displays.

manciniromanews.jpg

The South American arrived at the Stadio Olimpico this summer as a replacement for the Milan bound Marcos Cafu.

Few believed that this virtual unknown, who struggled at Venezia last term, would succeed but he has stunned everyone with his performances on the right hand side of midfield.

He also booked himself a place in the hearts of Roma fans forever after his splendid back-heeled volley in the derby win over Lazio.

"That goal changed my life," he admits. "Everyone wanted to compliment me. Playing for this club is simply the best."

Liqaye   

So shijui do you really see that much talent in this guy?

I admit my only intreast in football does not go beyond arsenal and boca juniours.

But i will keep my eyes on him.

Yeah well i must say i was very distressed to see Cafu Leave without a replacement of the same calibre in place (i was like redface.gif:( ) but this Mancini (i didnt know much of him either) just takes the Preverbiale Bro :D .

Hi Play's like Cafu and has like the piece stated been the Find of the season, so far his stats line up like this.

His PLayed 16 games, Made assits = 7,Scored Goals = 3 and his suppose to be a defender :eek: lol i love this mentaility.

Whats up my sporty peeps smile.gif .

North i think the guy is on drugs, coz he motors even more than cafu lol

He is rapidly becoming one of the players of the season so far with his wing play.

If anyone tuned in to this sat Roma Cheivo match you would have seen why.