Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Big Brother - The Somalis have arrived

Ok, I need to be updated. I havent seen BB5 for over a week, so I thought I should catch tonight's show. What do I see? Only a screaming row between Ahmed and Michelle, quickly followed by another one between Ahmed and Dan. Plus they are all in army fatigues! I feel like I have missed so bloody much!

What the hell is going on?

*Athena calling NGONGE* ... update us mate! :( .. I'm not even in da country..

Whats happened to Ahmed? is he up 4 eviction this week?

NGONGE   

I still don't agree with this guy being there and hope he gets put out of his misery soon.

This does not mean that I don't enjoy his random outbursts and constant struggle against these bigoted people.

Here is the update:

This week the housemates have been given a Boot Camp task. They had to pretend to be soldiers and two housemates were appointed as the Sergeants. From the outset of the task, Ahemd's demons reared their ugly head. He categorically stated that he's not going to do any sentry duty in the rain. One of the girls tried to talk sense to him but he insisted that sitting in the rain would make him ill and he's not going to get himself sick because of some silly task (good point, right?). As usual with these guys, they all started ganging up on him and he started shouting at them all. This episode seemed to anger Ahmed and he decided not to co-operate and be as timid as the others. He started trying to sabotage the task by refusing to do different things and pretending to be sick. On one occasion, he drank from a china cup (he was supposed to drink from a metal cup) and when the girl sergeant heard about it, she lost her temper and stormed into the bedroom where Ahmed was and started shouting at him! (she was topless as she was doing it, so he was getting an earful and an eyeful..ehehehe)

There is loads more but I'm getting tired from all this typing. basically, those guys find it hard to deal with Ahmed because of his accent and the way he turns everything into a confrontation, but, there is also lots of xenophobia on display. :mad: