Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..BROWN_SUGAR.

Hey Brown thang, what do u mean don't stress!!! it's the end of the semester, and moi seems to be camping in the library every day till wee hours of the morning :eek: . I'll see the finer things in life at the end of this hell.....10yrs from now ;) Good luck to you too and all the nomads out there suffering. Hang in there ya'll.

Do i feel special or what lool. Even long pass my birthday, it still seems my lovely brotha's and sistah's are shouting out "happy b-day" in that narrow window that seems almost fading out lol. What can i say but to give gradz to Malikia for creating it and the rest of you for responding to it.Angel_Eyes,OG, opinionated, lovely,kool_kat,OG,proudsistah,tamina thanx ya'll.

lool@kool_kat, saxiib you seem to be getting either crazier by the minute or funnier..just cant conclude which to stick by loool..but naah 'eh' you knoe i luuuv you lool..so dont trip.

And of course, for the rest of you other nomads, that are trying to form some sort of linkage to the people that responded and me...lool lets just say, i aint afraid to be found if it calls but in the meantime, and btw seconds, i'm living life na'mean; best of luck...and oh tamina; girl late night studyin you said...lets just say you aint the only one wink wink...those darn kids lool j/k. But yeah exams, exams...walaahi i'm tired and want this long over due semester to come to ending.