Sign in to follow this  
FatB

moving out

FatB   

to move out or not to move out? that be the question, is it me or dont any of our parents trust us to move out...

Why do you have to talk about the western prospective ?? ,,,,, moving out doesn't apply to this part of the world where i live. Well, not officially.

Urban   

Depends why you wanna move out Fatso, have you found work? Studying outside your city?

If it's just to move out for the sake of it, i wouldn't really do it. (In general) you wouldn't have to pay rent, food is always there, and you also keep your parents company.

My parents were cool about me going away for uni anyway, but I had no choice really. My uni is quite far from home.

FatB   

no i mean in general, like your fresh out of collage, and ur still riding at your parents house. or that your 30 and still live at home, is this phenomenon imbedded in the eastern cultural social fabric? or have i been watching too much of laguna beach.

the way i see it even the birds once old enough flight the coup and wat not, why not us?

north: u must embody the true essence of a nomad, why so many moves?