Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Future Somali tourist attraction

Chimera   

Carafaat have a look at the type of ''Rebranding' you will see in the distant future when things settle down in Somalia. We will simply purchase space on big time newspapers around the world and advertise a new image, because Somalia has alot going for itself from some of the most beautiful beaches, to a rich historic heritage, to game reserves, to accesible but steep mountains, to exotic sand dunes etc, etc:

v78fg1.png

If we build a few of these type of resorts along our beaches, people will forget the past 20 years in a heart-beat, because humans are fickle creatures:

4577920309_d4e8975fff_b.jpg

BOB   

I know an Island just several miles from Kismayo that will be the base of my holiday hotels, big game fishing expeditions, scuba diving trips and shark watching experiences with fairly cheap price that will bring people from all across the globe.

Imagine cross atlantic ocean liners with full of wealthy people coming to stay in my grand hotels and enjoy the natural beauty of our great and magnificent country for a lifetime holiday all in a fairly cheap price! ;)

Adam, my brother we will definitely get there Insha Allah. :D Keep the dream alive.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

That is a great plan brother BOB, its crazy how strategic Somalia is located, the beauty and wealth its been blessed with, yet our so-called leaders isku-sheeg struggle to see beyond their little tuulo iyo abtiriiso and fail to grasp the vastness that is their common domain and the greatness that lies within their people, if they lead them the right way.

This is not even a dream, but simply a reality that we have been denied.