Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Is your personality in SOL forums any different than your personality in the real lif

lulla   

there are others who in the real life are quite friendly, full of energy and creativity, talkative, slick well clued-up with the current events, But when it comes to Somaliaonline, they become shy, quiet, backward, withdrawn, inhibited, unfriendly, aloof.

yes that's me for some reason those days..i love reading topics but most of the time i don't reply :D .

Then there are those whom their personality in Somaliaonline represents their personality in the real life...their intellectual and interesting topics and replies are factual manifestation of a smart and an interesting personality.

I also think that applies to me..lol :cool:

Khayr   

Salaamz,

People can be a little more real when they have nothing to lose.

You're asking this question about 'DOUBLE IDENTITIES'

Well if your line of questioning is understood to be correct and the theory proves to be TRUE,

then what can you, DARMAN, say about yourself.

Then there are those whom their personality in Somaliaonline represents their personality in the real life….. Their tasteless and silly replies are a true reflection of .. well..a tasteless and silly personality.. Or their intellectual and interesting topics and replies are factual manifestation of a smart and an interesting personality

I don't necessarily agree with "the Tasteless and silly replies " where layzie is concerned, but with me, WHAT YOU READ IS WHAT YOU GET IN REAL LIFE.

ACCEPT LAYZIE FOR WHO SHE IS OR DON'T LOOK BACK...

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LIVE A DOUBLE LIFE...AND I AM NOT GOING TO GAIN ANYTHING BY LYING TO MYSELF AND OTHERS....WHETHER IT BE FACELESS STRANGERS FROM PUBLIC FORUMS OR FOLKS DOWN DA BLOCK...

THE ONLY THING I FEAR IS ALLAH

I AM HUMAN, AND YES I HAVE FLAWS,BUT I LOVE MYSELF TOO DAMN MUCH TO EVER ADMIT TO IT...

...and Layzie's personality will stay intacted for as long as she is breathing.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamz,

Well if your line of questioning is understood to be correct and the theory proves to be TRUE,

then what can you, DARMAN, say about yourself.

Well i dont know.. do i look like i have a split personality to you ?

Modesty.. sis walaahi i am who i am online.. or at least thats how i view myself.. i mean the things i would say in the real life, are no diffrent than those i lay out here in SOL... smile.gif

MD   

Hmm I don't really, I think people on the net have the option of choosing their personality as in real life they have no choice but to stick to their own personality...

my SOL personality? yes, it is good.

let me speak about my dear freind DARMAN who i admire and respect very much. His online personality is also, yes, very gooood.

the question is does his online personality serve him well on his quest? the same quest that drives us all-the quest to score!

Socrates.....the quest to score? lol. You had me cracking for a minute.

Ok few nomads know me here, so let them be the judge!

I think am less social on SOL and some of the reasons maybe that I participate in "serious" issues more than others. N' quite honestly, I don't write alot here otherwise I'll feel like I'm writing an essay and I dont' have the time to proof read! Besides, I'm very busy.

Definately thou, I'm more social outside here. I'm as honest here as I would be if I were to conversate with you face-2-face. smile.gif

Hmmm. lets see, Oh yea why is it that some pple display an online character that's way off from their true personality? It's almost like they're trying to impress people.....I might be wrong :confused:

Jaabir   

Tamina.. he's talking about scoring hoops (basketball) :D:D:D aint that right Socrates ?? lol

Tamina you are right.. lots of people tend to falsify a character they don’t posses just to impress others, i know this chick once asked me to go to a Minnesota Twins baseball game with her!! She thought i'd be impressed to know she is into baseball.. i asked her few questions about how the game is played and stuff.. and sure enough she didnt know shit about baseball.. it turned out she was just going there because her white girl friends like baseball and were going to watch that game with their boyfreinds....!!

talk about insecurity and faking!!!