Suldaanka

Somaliland takes over Boocame just 30km outside Garowe

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

Back in October of 2007, I had a heated debate about the political destiny of Sool region with my old friend in this joint, namely a fellow called Sophist (who last I heard was working for ILO outfit in its Nairobi's offices).

And I told him (in fact I had a bet with him), that Somaliland will eventually take over these areas with perceptible gradation of increasing incrementalist approach, whereby in a hamlet by hamlet sort of absorption, a village by village sort of amalgamation, a given district by the next district sort of nationalizing approach, and finally, a town by town sort of encroachment, will be the "method" in which Somaliland will use it to win over, decisively, this Sool region, completely and in the course of a "longer duree" sort of thing. 

Of course, he scoffed at such preposterous argument of mine at the time. However, I wonder, what he would say now that, practically speaking, all of Sool region (apart from Buhodle, which itself is in Togdheer region) is now in the hand of Somaliland? 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Apparently, January is always a good month to do a bit of decent chasing of some of the cowardly fish-eating legendary ninnies to our east.

After all, it was January of 2018 when that village of Tukaraq was cleared off from the last remnants of the slovenly cowards of the Piratical sort.

So perhaps it's that month of the year again in which we usually clear-up, and indeed spruces-up, another village in Sool region for the "arrival" of our "national flag".

Hence, onward to the next one village after Boocame village is taken care of, I say. Which in turn will probably be the same old tried and tested way in which we shall inch ever so forward to our "border" to the east of that city of Las-Anod🤣

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1