Saalax

Somaliland region complains because they weren't included in Red Sea & Gulf of Aden alliance

Oodweyne   

Once again, let me say that some of the illiterate ninnies in here needs to spend some time in night schools just to learn things or two about life in general. And how states talk to each other in particularly, at least in diplomatic sense. Instead of always "burdening" UK's welfare office for their daily bread in most days. Whilst at the same time detaining the rest of us in here of SOL with their gibberish argument in the rest of the time.

And I say that since they need to know the "differences" between the "de-jure State" that has some sort of legal ratification of its existence on one hand, like Somalia. And that of "de-facto State" (like Somaliland), which in turn controls its territorial seas and its jurisdictional land, not by mere dead letter but by monopoly of violence.

And this later category of "Statehood", is actually the true definition of political State, as defined by all "international convention", and by the philosophical treaties of Mr Max Weber. Of course, I am not expecting at all that any of that stuff that I just have written up in here will be something some of the "sniffling ninnies" of this joint will be able to make a head or tail about it.

Now coming back into this "diplomatic demarche" by Somaliland, it's a polite way of telling the Saudi's regime (i.e., KSA) that whatever international legal formalities may say about Somalia being a sovereign state over its portion of the Red-Sea, the fact of the matter is that it's the de-facto State of Somaliland that is empowered and sovereign over the bulk of it. And doing it so in all bar the "legal affirmation" of it by the UN system and by the international community (IC).

Hence, whatever the clique in Villa Somalia may signed up with you, it doesn't mean a thing in the bulk of Somali territorial red-sea areas. Since such waters is (and will always be) under Somaliland's effective control. And I am sure that Riyadh's diplomatic elites will get the massage.

Which is the important thing for us in Somaliland, since, we too can ask the Iranians (or the Russians) to enter a diplomatic relationship with us in-order to help us "protect" our portion of the Red-Sea. So all said, this means one can also play "diplomatic hard-ball" against others, particularly if the other parties are not that mindful to "respect" your national interests. For we in Somaliland are determined to ensure that Somalia will not have any role in our red-sea's territorial waters, come what may.   

Af waa koo mey liki aamee ayee Soomaalida dhahdaa markaan camal. Ha iska quuqleeyaan iyagoo marqaansan ilaa aakhiro samaan. This so-called letter also looks like mid suuq lagu sameeye, how unprofessional the letter is written looks amateurish.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Oodweyne   

There is a cultural trait (or symptoms) that is definition of Ina-Gumeednimo. And it usually starts with low intelligence. It also involves some kind of a middling to low respect of oneself. And it end with the sight of them always being beholden to the dictates of others.

Hence, reviewing that roaster of "deficient characteristics" in some ninnies in this joint call SOL, one can't help but think that some of the "lost souls" of this place - particularly the ones who waffle in here when their kith and kin are nothing more than Amxaara's slaves back in Bay and Bakool - would have been better off to concentrate on removing those sort of yoke from themselves. Instead of spinning their puerile and spleen-laden bile at the expense of others, such as the likes of Somaliland.

But, then, again, if such intelligence were ever in evidence in them in the first place, then they wouldn't be in that sort of a "dire political strait". Would they now? 

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Af waa koo mey liki aamee ayee Soomaalida dhahdaa markaan camal. Ha iska quuqleeyaan iyagoo marqaansan ilaa aakhiro samaan. This so-called letter also looks like mid suuq lagu sameeye, how unprofessional the letter is written looks amateurish.

That is ictiraafland for you it is the epitome of amateurish.  :D

Oodweyne   

A "welfare junkie" talking about others people lacking any sense of "professional ability" to the extend that they could be accused of being "amateurish", actually beggars belief.

For it's a glaring irony of someone scoring verbal own goal against himself. But then, again, a mean intelligence coupled with a desire to talk both sides of one's mouth will always result in this sort of jaw-dropping spectacle, mind you. Hence, some folks are beyond help, really. 

20 hours ago, Saalax said:

That is ictiraafland for you it is the epitome of amateurish.  :D

Saalax, what happened to prostituting like the picture below in back 2018 in Hargeysa? Muuse Marqaan iyo xirtiisa marqaansan will never learn, I guess. They will always be in an emotional, reactionary ciyaal-like mental state.

Dmaz-M3-IWw-AADkof.jpg