Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Females only weddings exposed.

Attend more than one before you issue your ill informed comment.

“I decided to let the brothers in, one what actually occurs in a female only weddings” How old are you?

As for the Somali women are uneducated bunch comment- child, I hope you know you’ve just insulted yourself, your mother, sisters etc. silly chit.

As for the rest of your blah blah…silly woman.

p.s Ibti teaching buranbuur now thats something i will pay money for.

^^ Easy there qofyahay, don't want you popping a vain with your huffing and puffing. :D This was mere randomness after a boring night. Me thinks I should acquire a personal diary one of these days and then I shake my head at that silly notion for this is heaps more interactive. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by cynical lady:

As for the Somali women are uneducated bunch comment- child, I hope you know you’ve just insulted yourself, your mother, sisters etc. silly chit.

Cadaan ma is dhahdey?

As someone who attends immediate family member weddings only and isn't massively familiar with the Somali wedding scene, I did find Garowe Gal's claim about Somali women being uneducated extremely offensive and ignorant. Dabaal dheh.

nemo   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^^Deeg dheer haa nooqon dear
:D
But now that you mention it, sheekadas wey damatey, bac madawo and all. lol

Divorced?

NASSIR   

Westernized Somalis need dhaqan celis, ma is weydiiseen horta? Kuligeen jidkaas baan ku jiraa cuz we hardly know the beauty and peculiarities of our culture.