Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Welcome Huipoiminahh our newest member

Okay, there is ridiculous and then there is bizzare well this can be classified by the latter. I logged on a couple of days ago my eyes caught the newest members name Huipoiminahh what the fck sprang to mind ??? is this a vietnamese name??? like seriously even google search did not help. Pardon my ignorance but how can you expect little old me to know this??? My general knowledge is great but this?? come on,

Dearest newest member,

where does your name originate from??? care to share why someone would use a weird name??? once again pardon my ignorance if your name so happens to be the name of a video-game.

I am curious can you blame me ? I have exquisite mind icon_razz.gif

Dhubad.   

^ Maya waa system generated name , no new subscribers to SOL lately so LSK has to resort to generated members randomly lool.

Just like on the main page of the forum where it displays all members logged on + 3,000 guest are currenly online reading SOL loool I don't believe that :D

LST Been sheeg maxuma laakin wax been u eg sheeg sxb icon_razz.gif

^^^ :D SOL is a baised site, it only promotes the views of a certain non-existent region of Somalia ;) ofcourse that contributes to decline in new members. Who wants to have the view of 1 million people shoved down their throat???

Nin-Yaban, you misogynist b.a.s.t.ard why does it have to be a female? could it not be a male??? the male species are a rather strange lot at times.

^^Glad to have you back, The elections must have finished :D Pleased silanyo won? do you hail from his sub-tribe ;) I heard only his sub-tribe was keen on him, mY poor nephews were forced into celebrating.