Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Informative Topic Braindrain

Am I noticing the dearth of quality information period, (though they say its info. age), or its my eyes that happen to observe such trivial and useless informations on many Somali sites! Recently, we're noticing an overflow of enormous informations pouring to the internet, but with very limited help or no wisdom at all. I think this awareness (low quality info. in the internet) is already acknowledged in the academic instititions as noncredible source of information, and its very unfortunate that some people who are fed on such informations are instructing our people over the internet. Today, somalia is the only nation in africa that has the largest registered somali-oriented sites, and this wave of low-quality information is intended to feed the minds of our public with qunsax-balaad aan horay loo arag, loona maqal. Qunsax-balaad is the best definition for such misinformations that has born with the advent of internet media. And actually, this site we forum in is no safe from such symptoms. With the increasing Somali liberals running around every where, what can we expect from the internet as we go down the road of Qunsax-balaad realities?

Castro   

Qunsax-balaad? Did you mean to say khuzacbalaat? The arabic word meaning hallucinations? Well, if that's the case, I contend that if you were to leave this forum, the hallucinations and paranoia would be reduced by 99%. What say you, good Alle-ubaahne?

Castro   

^ Bishaaro caddeey, do you happen to know what Alle-ubaahne's favorite song is? No? His favorite song is: "Somebody's watching me". Here are the lyrics:

I'm just an average guy with an average life

I work from nive to five, hey hell I pay the price

But I want is to be left alone in my average home

But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone

CHORUS:

I always feel that somebody's watchin' me

And I have no privacy

I always feel that somebody's watchin' me

Is it just a dream?

When I come home at night

I bolt the door real tight

People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid

Well, can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid

CHORUS

When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair

I might open my eyes and find someone standing there

People say I'm crazy, just a little touched

But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much

That's why...

I always feel like somebody's watching me

Who's playing tricks on me

Tell me it can't be

I don't know anymore

Are the neighbors watching me

Well is the mailman watching me

And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess

I wonder who's watching me now?

Who?

The IRS?

Who's playing tricks on me

I can't enjoy my tea!

Tuujiye   

Ale..ubaahne kaalay SOL waa la iga kaa soo dacwooday oo waxaa la dhahay ninkaan rabshadiisa aa badatay... meesha dhan kala saar iyo kala sooc iyo kala gadis uu ka dhigan.. mar uu bajaq gabasara ka dafo, mar uu oday libaax bakoorada ka dafo, mar uu ale u baahdo iyo mar uu ibliis u baahdo uu isku darsaday aa la dhahay..waraa see wax u jiraan nin yahoo..qaska jooji yaa muslimiin!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Castro,

^ Bishaaro caddeey, do you happen to know what Alle-ubaahne's favorite song is? No? His favorite song is: "Somebody's watching me". Here are the lyrics:

Saaxiib, I heard that you obtain some sort of priviledges from somewhere that gave you an examption from the rules and regulations on the site, ee fadlan, stop the banana peels you are throwing on my thread to secure another slippery of mine. Let my well-meaning ball roll towards its goals now, for I am sure we can vigorously debate behind the smoke if you keep your liberal surrogates off the discussions. :D

Castro   

^ I accept the terms of your conditional surrender. We, the ultra-liberals, will stay out of your way until such time when you break this surrender agreement.

^^I don't know, was it Kaankaro, or Kaastrik, I think I forget your allien nickname, lol, you know that I am always susceptible to breaking the liberal agreements, but at least this time let's cease the ambushes, so as to allow the nomads speak about the subject at hand. This is a very crucial topic that begs a betterment for the deteriorating state of our debates. At the end of it, my team, what you and ngonge call xerta seeflaboodka, will conduct Alla-bari session in which we are going to serve Hilib iyo Caano for all the rivalring Maqaawiir in this site. And that is a rejoiceble initiative reckoned by Sh. Alle-ubaahne. Before and until then, let's listen from the nomads to clear the way for a harmonious discourse to sharing quality information before the liberal alliance ruin everything.

Juxa   

^^ oo hada ma is dhiibtey wager. i see your cimaamad flying half mast :D

this world is changing tut tut tut and i hate changes :mad:

^^Wallee juxooy waxaan damacsanahay iyo waxa aad meesha uga jeedid kala duwanaa! :D Just be silent for me now, I am going to trap these bunch of liberals with my latest deceptions. They say, "for the one you wish to kill and the one you want to deceive, make sure you show your snerling teeth, the near blank smile, so that you once strike in the midst of their unawareness."

I think I am one of the remnants of old somali bones= lafo hore aan ahay nooh :D So, juxa, just enjoy the unfolding show, because soon you will see Castro announcing some xababjoojin deals.