Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

Qatar Airways Name Shame Topic is closed ... WHY?

Haashim   

Since last week, I was trying to add some facts to my campaign against the above so-called Airline, but i was getting this message:

You have requested a topic that does not exist!

What's worng with SOL.

Where is the freedom of Expression?

Did they pay to SOL (as they always do) in order to close this topic?

Let's revolutinize SOL, SOL should reach our voices to all Nomads in the world.

I'm waiting ADMIN and MODERATORS responses?

^^ At first, one would suspect concerns of libel suits. But if you think carefully (while cutting off blood-supply to your internal organs), the rational side of your brain will shut down and it will be clearer than ever that the real culprits are the evil filthy neo-cons. They've been shutting down sites with anything remotely approaching decent grammar, in case it offends their Saviour the BushMan. But don't worry, if you put on your tin-foil helmet the neo-cons will make all those troublesome concerns about freedom of speech go away and replace them by images of happy Republican bunnies.

Very happy bunnies.....aaahhh

Castro   

^ The Jews did it. :D

Atheer, SomaliaOnline is hardly the venue to name and shame an airline. While doing so as well, you may have broken one or more SOL rules. So, rethink your strategy on striking back at the airline. I'm sure you'll realize a skinny hangout is not the most bang for you buck.

G'luck.

Haashim   

What adds some flavours to your suggestions is the fact that It's UP TO U (Qatar) Airways is the ONLY Arab airline takes Israeli passengers from AMMAN, Jordan to DOHA and elsewhere.

For me, So long i'm telling the truth of what happened to me and many other passengers I'll continue to NAME & SHAME this arrogant and respectless Airways.

Haashim   

Send a PM.

Thanks Sheherazade

Muraad, Both Qatar Airways and SOL are taking you more personally

Sxb. I'm not expecting any response from IT'S UP 2 U AIRWAYS (Qatar Airways) their deadline has already passed, I'm waiting SOL response smile.gif

Haashim   

After many enquires and PM, I have come to the conclussion that "It's Up to u Airways" or Qatar Airways as they call themselves BRIBED SOL senior members :eek: to stop Qatar Airways NAME & SHAME thread aginst it.

However, this will not stop me to Name & Shame this Arrogant Airline and its staff in elsewhere for their discriminotory practices.

My message is clear I won’t ever fly that airline again. Discrimination attitude is the reason. I will recommend everyone NOT to fly with this so-called Airline, particullarly there are many 5 star cheaper, much better service Airlines operating same destinations like Emirates, BA and many others.