Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

when i move u move!!!!! hell yaa!

just like dat! is there some one out there that u give a shout that u i really love under the sheet at nite! is so let us see you words below whether its is peom or just whatever!

Well let me be the 1st then....here's a poem (and not that I wannna lie, I didn't wrtie this). But's the way I feel. :D:D

Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky, I start thinking of you and then ask myself “why”, “Why do I love you?” I think and smile, because I know the list could run on for miles.

The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch, so many little things make me love you so much.

The way you support me, even my silly notions. The way that you care and show such devotion, the way that your kiss, fills me with desire, and how you hold me with the warmth of a fire. The way your eyes shine when you look at me, lost with you forever is were I want to be. The way that I feel when your by my side. A sense of completion and overflowing pride.

The dreams that I dream, that all involve you, the possibilities I see, the things we can do. How you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart. How deep in my soul, you are a very important part.

I could go on for days, telling of what I feel, but all you really must know is... my love for you is real. ;)

wow stp'k! u really r down for the count!! good luck sista!

wait though, have u notice that africans get the love bug in winter while white folks get it in summer! summer i dont wanna touch no body! i am busy trying to stay cool!! i love la winter even though i dont have a heater! i cant stand heaters! they gimme headaches! i just wear a wind breaker and thats it! but summer is like, yo i need a cold shower!!

Lol Rudy....I know what u sayin'. The summer is just too damn hot to be with someone else...I'm tryin' keep myself cool. :cool:

So when we gonna hear ur lil' shout out...don't be scarrrred. ;)

LuCkY   

Lol@You Two...Whatchu TaLking About huh?

Lol@Rudy where did you get that info from..."Africans get the Love bug during winter and Whites in the Summer"?Most SomaLi weddings i have seen go down in the summer so how do you expLain that?

but have u check or looked at when the babies are born, i.e, usually summer!! how come? explain that to me!

i believe faarax snuckled when the skinny legs got cold!!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rudy:

but have u check or looked at when the babies are born, i.e, usually summer!! how come? explain that to me!

i believe faarax snuckled when the skinny legs got cold!!

saaaxiibow shaqo laa'n aa ka badatay walaahi.. :rolleyes: