Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

How to seduce the most beautiful somali girl in u'r hood.

shyhem   

Ladies and gentlemen met Faarax.Faraax is an intelliegent.stylish,upwardly mobile and from what he hears from others,handsome 28 yrs old somali guy.

Faraax beleives that he neva lacked confidence or direction or an opinion,he often catches very attractive somali women checking him out,but when it comes to actually meeting them ,he says he is bordering on inept.Faarax can't help but ask why do beautiful somali women seem generally more aloof than other women?

Anyway sitting here and reading this thread will not get u a beautiful,unless u consider u'r computer as more important than women,in that case disregard the above information for u have abnormal feelings.The rest of u hit the streets and see if u will bump into the hot lady u always dreamed of.........

Faarax here is the SI unit of somali desperadones,none bad about anyone named faraax for we love that name.

Well to answer faraax's question, one must know the psychology of beautiful somali women {loool forgive my arrogance here,i mean if dr phil can do it,i can do it provided i observed my specimen under normal condition}

Most beautiful somali women are generaly more aloof coz they are constantly hit on and have built on their defenses.Think about it, if every hot looking type of xalimo looks friendly and approachable,grinning away and making eye contact,every faraax standing infront of star bucks with a pickup line is going to think he has a shot.

So what should a typical somali guy do to get the attention of a beautiful somali girl? :D

For the love of u'r mother don't start by telling this girls how hot they are.They hear that an awful lot,so it ain't original,plus it's a conversational cul de sac.What does she say after "thank You"?Its just plain awkward.

Approach her in a friendly,neutral ,nonpredatory way.

Be assertive but u should not act like a stalker.

Another technique that Shyhem thinks wil work for any somali man is to ask alot of questions.U see pple love to talk about 'emselves.Once u have made it past the basic "where are u from" queries,put alittle effort into your questions.Something like whats the best job u had in high school?Did u ever steal anything,like a diraac from u'r mom for that special occassion?At first she will be shocked about the stealing thing but don't worry her sense of humour will pick it from there,thats if she actually has one we can count on,if she doesn't i say run run like Tom hanks.

Finally this is crucial: pay rapt attention to her answers.Women know when u're not listening.Ask intelligent follow up questions.Its all bout being engaged.Let her talk.Don't interrupt to regale her with long stories of that trip u and u'r cousin took to Toronto or why u hate u'r job or supervisor or how u and u'r family made it out of somalia despite Rpg's flying all over u'r head, or even worse talk about the qabil thing or how u'r family is affilliated to the so many tiny regions in somalia that nowadays claim to have unreasonable number of universities{Shyhem is not going to buy that there is afully functioning university in small town somalia today :confused: ,just imagine what a beautiful girl will think of such an exergeration}........trust me ain't no woman is interested in all that crap.

If any faraax out there does as i have said above,trust me soon u will be engrossed in a conversation.If u make it u'r mission to find out interesting tidbits about her rather than get her into bed soon enough u may find yourself,well, in bed with her ofcourse legally.

Warning~~U should not use the above issue to commit any crime or sin,anyone who does so will be responsible for his/her actions.

No animal was hurt in the above experiment even though we can't say so about any heart broken in the course of discovering the above facts.Credit goes to somaliaonline,dr s,the beautiful somali women in my hood and many others.I'm out yo

Jaabir   

Waraa Shyheem.. Teens kan caruurta ah aa ka qarabanee mia ? Saxib MN aa joogta ee ya lagu arag.. child molestation aa lagu xiri duuna wa ugtahy nooh :D:D:D

loool..war hedhee caruurtaa ha naga waalin...i think some impressionable youths will actually take u SERIOUSLY..i wouldn't want to know where the aftermath of that situation will get them :rolleyes:

infactua5an,,,lol,,,,thats exactly what i was gonna say,

can u imagine some lil bre dat read this and then starts acting?

lol, i would slap him up, and tell him to bring me Shyhems head!