Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Millionaire Moguls - Mataano

20081015_tows_olsentwins9_350x263.jpg

Ayaan and Idyl, twin sisters from Brooklyn, New York, are trying to launch their own fashion label, and they have a question for Mary-Kate and Ashley. Though they say they're best friends as well as sisters, Ayaan and Idyl sometimes clash when creating pieces for their line, Mataano, which means "twins" in Somali.

"Ayaan likes to micromanage, and I like to divide the work so we can be more productive," Idyl says. "Do you guys ever have arguments like that?"

Visit their website HERE

Ibtisam   

^^Can you EIDT that please, you have no right to say that. Biskina. Don't act like a saqajaan please smile.gif quick and edit!

EDIT:

I just checked their website, they are qalaanjo, stop hating JB. You wish inaad aag maari kaaritid. icon_razz.gif

the Yellow dress is so beautiful.

How come no tries to make great fashion for Muslim gals!!...I seen the collection and it is nice but totally not what I could wear...Best of luck with their futures.

They PHAT what you talking about, if you should have a complaint, it should be that they are too young for you :D:D

STOIC   

JB, I'll stalk them for you now that I live a stone throw away from NYC. Masha-Allah to their ambitions.I ain't hating on them...goodluck!!

Nephissa   

JB, the girls in your post don't look like twins let alone the real Idil & Ayaan.

20081015_tows_olsentwins9_350x263.jpg

Idil&Ayaan:

twinimage.jpg

^ Masha Allah, I wish them success in their clothing line.

By the way JB, the girls are off limits. Indhahaaga nooga leexi! :D