Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Whats the deal with fast food?

Changed   

people relax........they use a different grill for the bacon...........as an ex employee i know of it , and yeah if u still dont trust it use the grilled chicken , they dont fry it so u would be save...iand becon is only offered for break fast ,unless there is someone with special preferrance and that is rare .....i personally hate fish , and i had the fillet fish once aarch nearly puked :eek: :eek:

underdog   

Doesn't matter if they grill or fry AAA grade beef on the cleanest grill on the planet, the BEEF and CHICKEN are not halaal...not that I know about anyway

Changed   

its ur choice to eat what u want.....and i cant say this is halal or harram..........but all i know is if the meat has been killed /slaughtered by any of the ahlul kitabi(christian/jews) its okay to it , so i been told and i dont remember the ayat or hadith on top my mind ....i gues its a personal choice?

just a thought......what guarantees the halal meat store meat has been slaughtered the islamic way?....how sure are u of it ?(those in the western countries).......

lol......don know about u i would turn into a vegetatian,,,,,,until i go to islamic country

N.O.R.F   

just the mear fact of a halal sign on the door of the shop keeper telling you the food is halal is good enough, u will never be 100% sure, even in an islamic country,

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

I Beleive that most of these burgers are not slaughtered islamically,laakin like my good ol buddy AbdiKaafi(lol)said,if they was killed by the "people of the Book",then hiya!

Not people of teh book...koshir meat is halal.

Jews invoke god's name when they kill the animal.