Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

PROPER-GANDA.

IL CAPO   

According to some part of the world being Somali is automatically seen as a bad omen because we belong a self-destruct people and we come from a country which is in turmoil.

some say we are nation full of rapists and child murderers and to some extent i agree but my people

are not Vultures as we are not scavengers and our country's name is not Israel nor America nor Britain and we are not Somalians but Somali and we have never murdered or raped more than those countries yet somehow they managed to picture themaselves in an Angelic way while the rest of the world particularly the non-whites are painted as the Devils,good for nothing type of race.

I wouldn't want to be none other than what my creator chose me to be plus it is fun to be Somali

as we are unique in our own nomadic way and we should never be ashamed of who we are wether we are on welfare or we drive a beat down car because

if the stinky breathed,ugly,liar,devil worshipping

Bush can claim to hail from the home of the cowards and the land where parents would attend the wedding party of their son marrying another man then that easily makes us the people from the greatest country on earth as we are none other SOMALI.

Salamukaza.