Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Explaining 9/11 to a Muslim Child

Oh for FFS will you stop posting this type of brainless propaganda shite already!

Everyone with half a brain knows muslims were framed. It seems that freelance journalist's expensive education was a complete waste, since she can't seem to think for herself. Urgh what an...

I've already posted this once, but since it seems nobody cared to read it, I will link it again. Please read it, it might open your eyes a little. It's Charlie Sheen raising some really good questions.

http://www.prisonpla net.com/twenty-minut es-with-the-presiden t.html

SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW! Those are all facts and very difficult to refute! Don't be afraid of coming across as a whacko conspiracy theorist, those were all from official documents, and people all around the world are slowly waking up to what really happened.

roobleh   

Did u read the whole story'about Charlie Sheen'?

At the end it says "Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet".

Use ur brain wisely!

Roobleh, it was a stunt to get Sheen to Obama. Did you watch the video?

The fact that the interview never happened, or that Sheen is/was a junkie and once solicited a hooker, and whatever else he has done in his past, is doing currently or will do in the future, has no effect on the accuracy of the information presented in the mock-interview. Charlie Sheen raises excellent questions, and those questions are what one should take with them from the interview - not whether or not the interview happened.

BTW I'm watching FRANCE24 and a guy called Manni Badillo just said he believed 9/11 was an inside job. This is pure gold, watch it if you can.

EDIT: Unfortunately they cut him out. And of course they had to include: "the views of our guests do not represent the views of FRANCE24"

Brilliant, just brilliant smile.gif

Urban   

Almost everyone knows Sept 11th wasn't masterminded by muslims.

If you wanna know why it happened then watch THE ARRIVALS. I'm not gonna let go of that series until everyone here watches it. And more importantly, why it happened on that particular date. Also, why in America do people dial '911' for help?

I'd encourage anyone who starts watching that finish the whole thing, don't be put off by the slow start, even if it seems completely irrelevant.

The Arrivals..

Chimera   

Is that the one with Sauron and Frodo? my younger brother tried to show me something but i kicked him away when i saw the alliance of men and elves fighting Mordor.