Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Loving someoneand being in love..Whats the difference???

I dont understand the difference between telling someone "I love you" or saying "Im in love with you." The word "love" is being used in reference to that person correct? And also, just to argue my point, I went through 4 different dictionaries, just to make sure that I had a clear understanding. Each dictionary only listed one definition for love.......which is a "strong desire for someone." Now, I could understand words like "bear" that has one spelling but two totally different meanings, but "love?" So me saying "I love money......." and "Im in love with money" is two different things? Both statements display my desire towards my money correct? And Im not stuck on wealth like that, just using it as an example. If anyone feels different, please share............Im trying to view these "two totally different meanings" from another perspective and I cant seem to find one on my own.

you want the difference between, i love u & im in love with u .

well,,,,im in love with you is:]

* i love 100% of you ,

*the desire is stronger than just a plain 'i love u',

*to b in love with some1,,,is a more sexual than to just love some1 ,,,

i could say i love my goldfish, but i cant say im in love with my goldfish,,

i love my brother , but im not in love with him.

hope you get my drift!

thats just my opinion!!

king_450   

sister cute, the two should not be mingled together , they are as far differ in meaning as the in appearns infront of one.

First to love, This is sort of speaking low, like i love New york, i love your shirt, i love dogs, i love cats, i love to go out. did you get my point, did you also hear the quote"Spek Low if you Speak Love"

Secondly, to be in love , wow this is the mother of it.This is when you provide a warm, safe and inspiring place for some one who values your genuine, and meanigful encounter they had with you. Treat this person with respcet and integrity,

invest time and energy in their relationships,and you have to be open minded in meeting a kindred spirit.. even if if it is on the short term.

I may forget what you said, but I will never forget how you made me feel. -

Loving someone is pretty innocent voluntary act (innocent but VERY REAL)..i mean u love ur parents..ur siblings...ur friends and etc.

But when ur “In Love” with someone...ur judgements are usually clouded due to the intoxicating state u got urself in (love makes u lose control of ur faculties)...or atleast that’s how I perceive it from the distance I stand (by choice)...now could an expert further elaborate on this TOPIC...plse dee icon_razz.gif ....