Sign in to follow this  
biG mOm

How to make your Husband happy? Only for ladies

biG mOm   

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu

Masha Allah!

I would like to share WITH you this tape!!!

Marriage On Islam {A}

Listen Part -B-

Marriage is an essential part of life, and the Qur'an stressed its importance in many places.

Allah (s.w.t.) said: And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell with them in tranquility, and He has put love and mercy between you. Indeed, in this are signs for those who reflect. [Al-Qur'an: Ar-Rum (30:21)].

---Allah (s.w.t.) also said: O you people! Be careful of your duty toward your Lord, Who created you from a single soul, and from it created its mate, and from them twain scattered countless men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah, in Whom you claim (your rights) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bore you). Lo! Allah has been a Watcher over you. [Al-Qur'an: An-Nisa' (4:1)].

Allah Specifically Orders Men to be Kind to their Wives :D

{And interact with your wives in a good manner for if you feel dislike for them, it may well be that you dislike something in which Allah places much good.} An-Nisaa:19

Allah Reminds Women to be Obedient to their Husbands smile.gif

waxaan ku gafo sheydaan ayuu ka sugnaaday,

waxa aan saxo Allaah xagiisa ayey ka ahaatey

woooooooooow!

mom you have a big experiance, maasha allaaaaah

thnks for the huge Tapes! it's helped me, and every one who don't know the real Life...////

Let me say will say:----

\\Selecting a Spouse//////////

/////////Before Marrying\\

The first thing we should look for when marrying is how committed the person is to Islam.

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was sallam) said, "A woman is normally sought as a wife for her wealth, beauty, nobility, or religiousness (adherence to Islam), so choose a religious woman and you will prosper." (Muslim) "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser."(Bukhari) "The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman. (Muslim)

:D:D:Dicon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

hmmmm Mustafah i do like him, i have been watching him for many years now. Bad movies and now the good movies, i have been through it with him, because he got mad talents for sure. And To me he is the SEXIST MAN ALIVE anywhere...... I must say one time i was at a concert of his, and i didn't know i even did this but my sister told me after the show that I yelled "I love u Akshay" and he said "I love you too" :D Thinking about it now, he is the only man i ever said that too hmmmm

:eek: may i say men always Losers? :D

did you got my point? most of them are cheaters do respect them or not, make happy or not.. :mad:

i never trust a man :mad:

joke ;)

Lefty   

I agree with Clown....although there's a good list, The possibility of these are very hard.. They are human being too and you can expect them all time to be perfect and clean!..EAch side is capable of error...However, If girls follow or atleast focus more only #3 and #4, that's fair enough!LOL

Nice advice though!

--------