Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Are Women more jealouse than Men are???

Hunguri   

In some people's minds, women are more jealous and possessive than men are, especially in the context of romantic relationships. But research suggests that women aren't more jealous than men -- they're just jealous about different situations. In one German study, researchers showed participants images of several scenarios. The participants used a computer to describe which of the scenarios would be more upsetting. The results suggest that, across cultures, women find emotional infidelity more upsetting than sexual infidelity. Men's responses varied across cultures, but in general they were jealous of sexual infidelity [source: Human Nature].

On the other hand, a study at the University of California at San Diego measured participants' blood pressure and heart rate rather than asking them to describe their responses. Men had greater physical reactions to physical infidelity, while woman reacted with about the same intensity to both scenarios. Women who were in committed relationships were more upset by physical infidelity than those who were not. However, 80 percent of the women in the study thought emotional infidelity would be more upsetting to them than physical infidelity [source: Psychology Today].

Any Comments :D

i have to also post two times:

ofcourse it is man..another study done in mugdisho found that jealous man are more likely to distroy a relationships or marriage then woman..but sxb have you even seen practically jealous woman and jealous man..how do you compare them which one is more jealousy..

For my experience..women simply gets mad...loose control.... while man gets frustrated...

Ibtisam   

While men get frustrated, if you would call certain reactions I’ve seen acting frustrating then good luck to you. I've seen women that are band from speak to other male, and can't even go out with their female friends because of obsessive/ jealous man they had the misfortunate to get involved with :rolleyes:

Hunguri, niinwaan miiyaad aahani, ciiyaal suuqniimad isska taa, maaxa kaa shaan iyo tooban aah, who is more jealous, everyone is different and reacts differently to diferrent situations.

While men get frustrated, if you would call certain reactions I’ve seen acting frustrating then good luck to you. I've seen women that are band from speak to other male, and can't even go out with their female friends because of obsessive/ jealous man they had the misfortunate to get involved with

Yarta those men you are talking about are sick not jealousy....

Hunguri   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Hunguri, niinwaan miiyaad aahani, ciiyaal suuqniimad isska taa, maaxa kaa shaan iyo tooban aah, who is more jealous, everyone is different and reacts differently to diferrent situations.

Ibtisama Dearest, Can you pls focus the topic?. Forget about my interests and age.

PS:-

As I said earlier, if you dont find it something meaningful to you. You may ignore it and let others express their thoughts and debate over it :D . I hope you understand!!!

Ibtisam   

^^NOPE I’m make sure no one discuss pointless topics, and speak randomly, just so you know how others feel when post all over their threads about something that is not related to it at all.

And i was not asking about your age old man, you already said your age in Jac thread "how old are you" 51 something if i remember correctly :D

Man_in_

Yaro they are not sick, in fact i have a funny feeling you understand where they are coming from perfectly fine :D

In fact This is perfect example of jealousy

Buuxo   

i say men. hunguri Allah kuma tuso nin somali ooo jelouse ah, ameen dheh. i know of a particular man , who would imagine all these crazy scenerios of his wife, and if you were with him and the lady left to get you tea, he would be like " did you seee, she just went to go meet with him" , and if he saw a jacket laying around, he would say "look ,thats the man she is sleeping with jacket." and lol that was like his jacket.

Hunguri   

Buuxo, Yeah, I agree with you. Men are horrible and extremely ruthles when become jealouse. But, that does n't happen very often. Here, in the Arab countries and some parts of Asia, you will be so much suprised. There are some guys, who burtn their women to death coz of becoming jealouse. However, women get more jealouse than men. That's what the research said :D . But, they are less violent.

PS:-

Ibtisama :D haye walaalo. Mar danbe samyn maayo !! happy :D !! I will never hijack some1's thread except yours ;)