Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Police Discover Body Of Newborn In The Trunk of a Car

this is sick. an 18 year old somali lady gave birth to a baby last night and left it in the trunk of her car while she went to the hospital and denied of giving birth. it was all over the news last night. how could anyone do something like this. was she insane? :confused:

WALAAHAY THATS SICK ....

but i dont know her, or her situation,,,,and i know i should shut up here ........but imma make my assumptions and say whats on ma mind.

maybe she is mentally disturbed, but she was sane enuff to delivery her own baby - she aint out of it, having a baby for even a sane person is scary,

Allah 4bid but if she had that kid as im assuming out of wedlock and was trying to hide it,,,give her credit for giving birth to the kiddo, i mean the number of somali girls having it off with their boyfriends and entering abortion clinics are worse than the somali boys over crowding the young offender prisons of london,,,,

i have no idea where our nation gone end up......seriously, u tell a guy sure ill date u but u'll never get in ma pants,,,,and he looks at u like your an alien.

i feel sorry for the girl,. may Allah guide her and show her the right path ...

amiiiin