Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Do u ever?

Do u ever think of death??

Like last year there was this galoo girl at our school I didn't know here didn't take the time to get to know her......But then the next year she was back and then 3 months into school she died....just like that

I mean if people can die like that fast then why don't we care........Some people I know always think and say I am gonna wear the hijab when I get older or I'll start praying when I get older.....How are u suppose to know if u even are gonna get older? U don't and thats the way some people die ( I hope god can forgive them).....But if we are so smart then.....

why do we sit around and wait for death to happen ( that is exactly what we are doing).......Instead of preparing for death and all that we are scared and think we're to young to die....

The West has seriosuly branwashed us all u might think I am not like that.......But u just wait and see a few more years in this kinda country Canada and specially America and others are deadly....I mean they put black magic on music how can u then say to me that ur prefectly fine unless u don't listen to music.

When u backtract songs from artists like Modanna, Micheal, Justin Timberlake and etc they have hidden messages.....when u are listening to music normally u can't hear it, but ur brain gets the message.

A while back I met someone on line ( No love connection just someone)............And he says I am an atheist but my parents are muslim and it's true I know it has to be ( his dad is Muslim but only because he wanted to marry the woman)....which means he's not a practising muslim..

Never in my life did I think I would come across a Somali/half white who calls himself an atheist.....

Basically what am saying is Do u ever think of death? No seriously don't be like ofcourse think about it...

When somone dies there not gonna be around for Judgmentday so don't wait and think about the day when Judgment day is gonna happen because u might die 2morrow which means ur Judgmentday has already occured ur dead and ur book closes right there.