Sign in to follow this  
Urban

A shout to all collectors..

Urban   

..If there are any here.

Do you have a passion for a particular something that made you start a collection? Could be anything, something quirky, rare or expensive..etc etc. Whatever it is, tell us.

I went through a coin collecting phase during my school days, but I only had a puny 20-30 coins then I stopped.

Before that it was magnets, different shapes and sizes redface.gif , I used to knick them from old stereo speakers and little toy motors. Can't remember how many there were.

For the last couple of years tho, I've been collecting '1:18th' scale diecast model cars, and my last two additions were the Maserati GranTurismo and Alfa Romeo 8C Competitzione. The latter in my opinion is the best looking car in the world today.

Watches will be next Inshallah.

Cara.   

Scars. Been collecting them since I was about two years old, got 12-15 so far.

I like that I never have to worry about losing them, plus it's a good way to remember childhood antics, AND they are usually free. Except maybe the 3/4 incher on my left pinkie, I had to pay to get that one stitched up.

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, ilaa maba noolid 12-15 aa? Gosh, this remminds me of my sister, she is just a walking hazard! She once stumbled wearing sandals, nothing major; however, she managed to turn up with a broken leg at the end of that day from that minor stumble...

My collection for the past few years has been shoes...I love shoes...It is actually almost an obsession now...Almost!