Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

Muslims dominate liquor, beer and wine market

In many American Cities, and in the many black ghettos and inner cities, about 80% of the liquor stores are owned by Arabs! Many, if not all of them are muslims.

Now there is a moverment of american (african american) muslims that are taking action and attacking these stores. it seems they have spoken to these store owners and even talked to them as muslims to try to get them stop selling liquor in their neighbourhoods

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5032483

Muhammad   

In many American Cities, and in the many black ghettos and inner cities,
about 80%
of the liquor stores are owned by Arabs! Many, if not all of them are muslims.

what kind of silly statistic is that?

^^ It's a fact that 100% of the world population might or might not have at some point believed that 90% of all statistics are - in all probability - made up.

Just so you know.

As for the liquour stores, the same seems to be true in my neighbourhood in London too. I'm not gonna beat them up over it, but it is disconcerting to know that the majority of liquour stores (and betting shops for that matter) seem to be situated in socially deprived areas, and even worse so, to know that muslims are contributing to this (I mean seriously, we ought to know better, at least when it comes to alcohol)

Castro   

Originally posted by Don't Kill Xu:

(I mean seriously, we ought to know better, at least when it comes to alcohol)

Now you ought to know better than to assume we ought to know better. :D

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Haniif:

In many American Cities, and in the many black ghettos and inner cities, about 80% of the liquor stores are owned by Arabs! Many, if not all of them are muslims.

No surprise there at all. Its called Capitalism. Everyone's out to get their piece of the pie.

There was this BIG post put in one of the bars which made my HEART fly.....which says ...

......TO ALL ARABS AND MUSLIMS..THIS BAR KINDLY REQUESTS YOU TO LEAVE FONDLING OF WOMEN AND DRINKING ALCOHOL.WE RESPECT YOUR RELIGION ISLAM IN THIS BAR........... :mad: :mad: :mad: