Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Welcome to Mogadishu OU!!

Well! the welcome party has started!! it looks like the new OU invaders are shaking their behind

with the welcome party of insurgents...! Motars n rockets raining like their is no tomorrow.

You boom over here u boom over there its funky shelling party!! Now whos freaking idea was this? and why would you send 4000 rag-tagged Ugandan bums with no weapons to a hell whole? the word is that their stuff will be arriving god only knows when!! each one of these guys is carrying a rifle and just the magyzine in his pocket. YOur typical african thinking.i got more than that in my trunk!!

OU has decided to limit thess troops to 4000 to secure a city of over 1 MILLION....!! U DO THE MATH..These so called peace keepers have signed a destiny to the world after...! RIP.

IT AINT GONNA WORK!! Meantime, yeey is doing is usual thing!! jetting from one city to another and never citing foot in Mogadishu!! where it go yeey! where it go...! KEEP IT up and up BRO for the sake of somalis and do the right thing..!

If u rule by the sword, you will die by the sword

this is an age old proven concept! Lets not be blinded by the old tribal foolish mentality!! this problem needs a resolution by all somalis sitting down together and sharing the pie!!

Cant we all share?? whats wrong with that. Greed will only lead u to the wrong well.....! We all know that one day, it will drown you.

Lets pray for peace, and equality for all somalis no matter their qabiil!! Amiin.

Good nite somalia!! May peace be yours forever.

i still have to figure out why they don't bobm when the planes were arriving ,,,,, and why they started shooting when everything was on the ground ???

fishy eh ???

Emperor   

Rudy you became politician? huh, I don't know how you might fit into this world with that accent, pretty funny

BOB   

and you wonder why i don't do Politics....even though i have to admit...i will do a whole lot better job than my old buddy Rudy here... :D

Rudy...stick to what you know best which is herding the Xaliimos and leave the damn politics to theese tribal advocates & hate preachers that are currently residing in the institution known to you and I as Politics Section.... smile.gif

by the way...how many Xaliimos currently reside in LA county...? I have a business proposition for you pal...so come and see me at my Kingdom in the jungle :cool: .

Peace, Love & Unity.