Sign in to follow this  
sofine

FALL WINTER ROMANCE:SUGGESTIONS

sofine   

lol underdog....that's the reason...i know brothers are not romantic....man this the 21century...come on....lets get out of the old ages...it is okay to show emotion nowadays.... :D ...so underdog...i know when u found that speacial one...u won't hesitate....to show ur love okay... :D ....lol...

underdog   

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain triggered by the words, actions and mere presence of the "chosen" member of the opposite sex. Romance is the direct side effect of that reaction.

That chemical reaction has toppled seemingly invincible rulers; Cleopatra Queen of ancient Egypt, Paris Prince of Troy, etc

At the same time that chemical reaction has created some of the most beautiful lasting wonders of the world; Nebuchadnezzar's Hanging gardens of Babylon, The Mogal's Taj Mahal, etc.

I know most of the nomads here have the potential to achieve all of that and more. Maybe we're all just waiting to find the right inspiration. ;)

So may I suggest we stop worrying about what we get and what we don't and worry about what we can offer?

sofine   

hey underdog...great reply...but one thing i have to disagree with you...sure all the history is fascinating,,,but we learn from history and what we learned from it is that love is scarfice....agree??? sometimes what we trying to achieve....will fail...so my 2 cent to you... is enjoy you're love ones while it last cuz there will be a point when all you have is nothing....but yourself....writing a love story or watching the moon with your girl is not something you force yourself into... it comes naturally...when it feels right...you will do the most stupidest things in the world....i know many sol man...who were tough..didn't give a **** about what a chick thinks....and once they ment the right one it felt right and they change for the better...and i also know many gals/boys putting their live on hand to save their love ones...love is a dangerous game...don't play it unless you're ready..........or u end up regreting it for the rest of your live icon_razz.gif

sofine   

winter romance: suggestions....

cuddle....

Take the time out to build a snowman! If you don't have snow where you live, take a look through your city's local events for the next "Winter Wonderland", or other event which will have "snow."

Go ice-skating!

For some relaxation AND fun, escape to the mountains for a day (or weekend) of skiing.

Instead of driving by your local light displays, walk through them.

Visit an amusement park that is doing something special for winter. Many put up special decorations and have themed parades or events.

Make your Eid gifts for your family together.

Go window shopping together.

Try to find a local fair that has a reindeer petting area.

Make cookies or brownies together.

Rent your favourite movies and watch them together.

Find out where and when sol movies are playing and go together.....

soon i'll post summer and spring romance...look out..holla back :D

hukri   

For some relaxation AND fun, escape to the mountains for a day (or weekend) of skiing.

I know you mean well but just the thought of malis down those slopes...hahaahhahaha...I'm laughing at the thought itself, God knows what I would've done if I had seen it live!! :rolleyes: :cool:

sofine   

lol underdog...yo......i'm just putting suggestions for my sol..aiight...so snowman,or skating is not what our sol people do...but its aiight to try something new...so bro...next time you start categorizing ppl...with age...consider this... this is my opinion...and i don't giva fu*** of what you think aiight...if you don't like it then leave it...

pearl   

lolol..sofine..sister looks like ur never gona quit

some of the suggestions are fulling on the deaf ears.....try appealing to the somali mind by giving suggestion such as this:

for a romantic dinner:

1. put all the kids to sleep before the crack of dawn..cuz u know somali kids be sleeping late

2. women: wear ur best dirac;

men: wear ur best macawiis, and a t-shirt that read somalia.. ;)

3. the house should be clean and smelling of unsi.

4. the meal should consist of basis somali dinner...rice with a banana, goat meat,tea, cookies and cake for the dessert..

5. i'll leave this blank for ur imagination

habibti..instead of cuttin and pastin off of Cosmo. magazine, i agree with pearl...why don't u create ur own lil ideas... somethin that we as somalis can relate to...sorry to say but pettin reindeer and skiing isn't somethin somalis would flock to on any given day...u know how we black folk get in the cold... smile.gif

sofine   

lol pearl...you are right in terms culture...but honey...puting the kids to bed and puting the sexiest dirac is not what i consider to be romantic...lol....i mean...i see alot of our brothers coming home watching tv and not paying watsoever to their wifes........wearing dirac is something all sol woman do everyday...so be more specific....to the ladies of sol...what is your sugesstions to make your future husband...interms of romance...so holla...i apologies...to all sol people for the winter post...i think it was to extreme for yall...so i like pear idea..so holla sol nomads