Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

America's finest

N.O.R.F   

I hope she gets better

lol, its not real sis, its just a show,,,,,,,,

Rocko says:

what about ER? maaan i love that show 4 some reason

, now thats a good show, managed to catch it last week and was surprised to see Mikie Phifer running the joint,,,,from Clockers to ER, thats good going

underdog   

Forget CSI and Law & Order and all those other self righteous cop shows. We know how cops REALLY are.

So how about a show about Dirty cops?

Any watch "The Shield"? If you haven't run down to blockbuster and get the season 1 and 2 dvds.

B0000DC3VN.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I love eastenders...too good to be missed coz of Alfy...I also so follow friends man thats good..but im kinda sad cos it's SO THE FINAL SERIES. how selfish can they get, whos gonna entertain me now?

what about WILL & CRACE i love jack he is sooo gaay.

SCI is aight but i prefer law n order.

does any1 follow family affairs? - VERDHY GOODH

^^ I see you like soaps. I don't watch Family Affairs, but I do watch Eastenders, altho the Ferrera family plot has been putting me to sleep the last couple of weeks. Goodness, could that family be any more tedious?

Hibo + Athena,

Sorry girls, but S&TC has gone downhill. It used to be racy, clever and funny, but not anymore. Its just downright yaq-yaqsi now. I don't know...maybe I'm turning into a prude! redface.gif

Underdog,

I watched the first episode of 24 last week. I'm afraid it was all just too complicated for my little brain! Is the story a continuation of the last series? i.e. are the bad guys (the mexicans) from the previous show? Any chance you could explain what's going on without revealing any more 'spoilers'? Pretty please? :D

About 'The Shield', sorry, am not into dirty cops. I like the self-righteous shows better. U kno, clear boundaries between the good, the bad and the ugly. No messing about. Plus Dhukur over there ^, just plain scares me!

Rudy

KAAH is a Somali organisation in London working in the Arts. A collection of writers, playwrites, directors, producers, singers, song writers and other musicians, actors, poets...etc. They are heading a revival in Somali literature and language. Hope that helps. smile.gif