Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Conspiracy Theories: Why Sane People Adopt Crazy Ideas.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Prometheus:

Alas, the miserable catamite evaded the queries put to him. That you do not find cause of jubilation in the massacre of civillians is a departure from jejune jihadi norms. Still, I think your fellow pious sadists need to take a leaf out of your book. My comments were meant to ruffle your feathers, you poor catamite. Rumor has it that proper, religious boys like yourselves cater to pious pederasts.

Superstious people often perform a ritual called
ruqya
or
tahlil
, whereby saliva and supplication are combined to effect bodily and spirtual benefits. Perhaps it wasn't saliva that you ingested from your sheikh, but another kind of bodily fluid.
:D

You pathetic dictionary quoting aids-infected monkey, nothing you could say could ruffle my feathers. As for your homo-descriptions of blow jobs; Sir, it only proves your profession, that is , in regards to what you get up to with your Western Tourist Acquintances. Actually, it is starting to make sense. This whole professor act and the thesarus quoting nonsense is a self coping mechanism to deal with the horrors of your profesison as a male prostitute in dirty dens of dubai, indeed. icon_razz.gif

Somalina   

Where is P these days? :D

Qofkii cusub mindi ayaa lala daba taaganyahay, waxna laguma haayo meeshan.

Kugu nacay af xumada yaa Karooto Pisil! icon_razz.gif