Sign in to follow this  
La-y-La

cafis/forgiveness

La-y-La   

asalaamu aleykum everyone, how are u all doin today.

you know i just woke up for salat subax and when i was done praying, i got to the part of istaqfurillah and i realized that i ask allah for forgiveness everytime i pray, but i have never asked anyone to 4give me in ma life.

so i thought i would start wit u guys, even though i cant remember having any sorta argument wit anyone here but u never know, but anyway, hope ya'all cafi me.

I have noticed that there some tension flyin around in this site this days, hope whoever got anything against another will be able to find it in his/her heart to forgive them.

Asallamu aleykum and may Allah make Somalia a better country, Somali Independence day coming soon, can anyone tell me what date it is exactly.

Asalaamu aleykum.

peace.

w/salaam wr wb

Waa ku cafiyee Najmah..lol...u've never done anything wrong against me...but waa iska ka cafinaa..inshallah u'll stay on my good book...keep up the faith my sister..mashallah am proud 2 see another young gurl with her mind right

bal adigaa ii cafi hadaa...and everyone else who i've unintentionally hurt...dakeygaa iyo dalkeygaa LOVE YA LOADS :D ...god bless SOMALIA