Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

The prospect of soulmate

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum my fellow nomads,

I have a show coming on in four minutes so i better make this snappy.

Do you guys really believe in "soulmates" personally i don't, I believe you would probaly find the "one" in every continent the real challenge is if your able to track down this so called "soulmate".

I think if i went to Toronto, London, Somalia, Sydney or wherever i would probaly pick dozens of bachelors who would all fit perfectly under my category of the "one".

Do you really believe in the prospect of one person out ther for you?

okay my four minutes are up.

Salam :D

Of course, there is and will be one person that stands out more the rest and that there is the true love of your love. Whether that person is rite for you on the other hand is questionable...do you all share common interest, phyiscall and emotionally connect? If so best of luck if not then eh...someday, somewhere in this world..you will find that true one that fits everything regardless of where you maybe...t.dot or hotlanta...w/out hope the soul becomes weak...so eh all comes true...sooner or later. Just dont forget to give thanks b4 and afta to the all mighty for making it happen.

Well Jamilah i had believed in soulmate since gosh i don't know when. It's just a gut instinct believe that it exists out there...Anyways I remembered this topic called "SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!" posted in the women section, U might want to check it out..Bee bye.

That seems pretty amazing considering that some people spend their entire lives in search of this "being" that is a soulmate. What is a soulmate? According to the dictionary, the word soulmate doesn’t exist, but yet people obsess over finding theirs daily. For most, a soulmate is a person that you are destined to be with. A person who is your perfect match and whom you are most compatible with. Hey this sounds like a great thing – everyone should find a soulmate!

;)

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

Clown,

are you looking for a soul mate?

How can i be looking for a soulmate? When i clearly stated i don't believe there is only one person out there for you.

Salam ;)