Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

I have questions to ask my nomads bro?

Let me ask you this questions to my all somalian brothers.

I notice that all yo brothers out there have something incoming.

Let say that you ask a girl out and you don't know excele who she or any of her informations.

and what she did is that she is all ready taken by someone else or she is not interesting or you are not even her tape. when she says no to a guy why all most of Somali nigas tripp and talk @#%$ about her and say staff like, you already done with her when she doesn't even your a life. come on now cut crap aight give them respect as they need it and also except the answer no, don't talk behind their backs. Let me hear some answers to this I think u guys anderstand that the point that I am trying to make** peace out now ****

hey it seems interesting question, but really hard to understand what u say so i re-wrote it for ya, hopefully it would help.

"Let me ask you these questions to all my Somali brothers.

I noticed that all of you brothers out there have something in common.

Let’s say when u ask a girl out and you don’t know exactly who she is or any of her other information. Like what she did or even if she is single or dating someone.

It’s almost interesting how Somali men react when she says she is not interested. Maybe u isn’t her type, but Somali men start talking shit and stuff like that. Come on now cut the crap all right give them respect as they deserve and accept “no” gracefully and don’t talk behind their backs. Let me hear some answers to why some guys do that, I think you guys understand the point I am trying to make **Peace out now”"

Thanks for rewriting that cuz the 1st one had me rolling on the ground.

Well let me try to answer the original poster's question....

Its not just somali men its all men, black, chinese, white, male lion, giraffe, etc.

thats the simple answer

Also it depends on how secure the guy is of himself. If he is immature then he is gonna talk sh!t if he is cool about it then he will wipe it off.

Some ya females need to stop grouping all somali men into one group.

Thats my science for today