Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Calling all Arabic-speaking patriotic Nomads. Atheer Sam wants...

Castro   

Here's something that caught my eye:

Travel to destinations that are
near bye
such as Dubia, Kuwait, Thailand,
Paris, Brazil, South Afrcia
and Turkey Most Airline flights are less than 8 hours away from Iraq and Jordan!

LOL. Only an American would think Brazil was near by to Iraq and put that country in the same sentence as Paris, a European city. No wonder these fools can't get the job done in Iraq. They think it's next door to Brazil. Bwahahahahahaha.

Also in the same ad:

Experince living on a military bases.

Some offer Pizza Hut, Coffee Bean, Buger King, Hardee's KFC Chicken etc....

Pools, Recreational games, libraries, videos, ect...

Most bases are even equiped with US cable!!!

Damn, that's it. I mean with perks like cable TV, who could honestly say no to a job that pays $160,000 per year TAX FREE. LOL.

No wonder they can't find anyone to fill these "jobs". For one thing, their target audience of candidates is too sophisticated to be lured by Pizza Hut and cable TV. Second, those who would be lured with this nonsense perks of travel and pizza live in the Midwest and speak no arabic. Third, who in their right mind would watch the attrocities America commits against women and children and still want to be involved in that ethnic cleansing. :rolleyes:

LOL@spelling mistakes of Dubia & Nearbye.That ad sure looks like it was penned down by a person whose first language is DEFINETLY not ENGLISH.Heheh

But dude,For a 160K a year,i dont mind it man. I mean i die once regardless.I could get hit by a bus,might as well die while tryin' to get rich icon_razz.gif

if i spoke arabic,i been gone in a minute,shoot! Atrocities will still be commuted if Farax Brown is still sippin' on some ssssirsup on crenshaw ave or sippin' some qaxwo @the Harun Rashid,you know what am sayin? smile.gif

BTW,Salute Comrade?

Castro   

^ You couldn't sleep at night saaxib. No person with a conscience could do this for such pittance of a salary. My soul, if it were for sale, is worth much, much more than $160k.

Som@li   

they should add also your life will be one he line, THat explains why interperator is being offered that much money.

You gonna get hit anyway, either by friendly fire, Collateral damage, or mujahidiin defending their land, woman, and children, but anyhow terrorism of George Bush Jr pays - ($160K) a year, is not a cup of tea, but a fistful of dollars. if they dont blow you away in the first instant, you cannot survive the next tour of duty.

Kashafa   

:D @Cable TV, Kentucky Fried Chicken, 'Buger' King. Reminds of the Somali dude who told me "All I want in life is a Saudi girl and a Cadillac car" :D

Mida kele, let's get the dollar figure right. I spoke to dude, 160-180K is the base salary, with bonuses we're talking 250K+. Doctors don't make that kinda dough. So basically what it comes down to is this: Is your soul & conscience worth a cool quarter mil tax-free dollars yearly + Cable TV ? And as our able recruiter reminds us, you get the chance to 'Fight war against terroism!' If you're really lucky, you just might get a chance to interrogate a terrorist, using ur super-high tech lingo skills in Abu Ghraib.

Worth looking into, thas all I'm saying. Give Captain America a ring @ 972.207.0208 :D

N.O.R.F   

So why is this a joke guys? It looks like a decent proposition to me. Recently saw an ad for my job in Iraq. GBP 100,000 per annum tax free with a full expat package (kids schools, housing, security and car).

Would it be viewed as aiding the enemy? Or aiding the peace process?

If only my arabic was better :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Northerner:

It looks like a decent proposition to me. Recently saw an ad for my job in Iraq. GBP 100,000 per annum tax free with a full expat package (kids schools, housing, security and car).

I think it's scary that you mention this. Why would anyone be lured by money to take their families into a war zone?

BOB   

This just goes to show how COWARDS Americans really are, they are offering a loot (at least in my humble standards) to put out the fire they started but won't admit they failed miserably.

The only way I would accept that offer with open arms is if the country in question was Israel and not Iraq, wait, make that FREE of charge and all you have to do is give me the weapons and teach me how to operate on them..that's all I'm asking and you don't have to pay me one cent as long as I will get to fry few clowns or was it Rabbis?

considering all the signs, soon or later the whole world will turn against the Yahood (May The Curse Of Allah s.w Fall Upon Them) but only after they reduce us (Muslims) to invincible (too bad, we have to suffer before they do) and since I don't believe I will be lucky enough to see that day come..i might just go ahead and send few clowns straight to HELL.

PS. Kashafa, pass my proposition to whoever you’re supposed to and please let me know what he/she says and I expect to hear from you soon Insha Allah. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Northerner:

How many 'contractors' do you hear of in Iraq?

Not 2 many I suppose. Either they got beheaded by Zarqawi for being naive and gullible enough to buy into the hypocritical talks of peace process and re-building. Or they ran for their dear lives screaming Alla Hooyoy! :confused: