Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Miracle or just pure lucky?

Curly   

Pregnant woman shot by robbers

A pregnant woman was shot in the face in front of her family as she inadvertently walked in on an armed robbery, police revealed yesterday.

Rifhat Malik, 35, who is six months pregnant, arrived home from work on Monday evening to find two men holding ten members of her family at gunpoint.

The four children, four women and two men had been forced to lie on the floor.

Detective Inspector Paul Dixon, of west Yorkshire Police, described the shooting as a ‘Terrible robbery gone wrong’.

The Muslim family had gathered to celebrate the first day of the holy month of Ramadan when the gunmen burst through their front door in Leeds and demanded their jewellery.

Mr Dixon added: ‘the men may have been leaving the scene when, unfortunately, the victim unwittingly entered at the same time. ‘This startled the two men who grabbed her and forced her on to the ground. Then a gun was fired.’

Mrs Malik is in stable condition in hospital after a bullet became lodged up her cheek. It is believed her unborn baby was unharmed.

The robbers escaped on foot with cash and gems.

When I read this article this morning on the tube I couldn’t help but think how lucky she was to survive from a bullet being fired directly at her face, and for it to have only managed to get lodged in her cheek?

I honestly think this was a miracle, I must have been the probability of that happening are too low with the coupled fact that it was the first day of Ramadan.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Khayr   

Salaamz,

yeah its a Miracle no doubt

and the fact that the baby was unharmed

and is still alive inside her.

Allahu-Akbir!