Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

FAMINE EMERGENCY IN EAST AFRICA

Humanitarian EMERGENCY

There is a major famine in East Africa. It is affecting Somalia, Kenyan, Ethiopia, and Djibouti. Failed rains and two seasons of below normal rains caused this. This will affect millions of people and animals and may result in the death of many thousands of people. The worst part of this famine is expected to be fall from January to March.

Please do everything you can to help!

May Allah help us all.

For more Info:

Famine Early Warning System Network

http://www.fews.net/

Tuujiye   

^^^ wara maraxaa tahay maxaan ku dhahaa!!!

New year aa soo socdo dadka bad news aa ku salaamee!!! washiinsi waaxid!!! wax kheyr leh dadka u sheeg oo qalbiga u salsalaaxa dhoore yahoo!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

^^^ wara maraxaa tahay maxaan ku dhahaa!!!

New year aa soo socdo dadka bad news aa ku salaamee!!! washiinsi waaxid!!! wax kheyr leh dadka u sheeg oo qalbiga u salsalaaxa dhoore yahoo!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

How can you pretend nothing is happening while around 2.5 million your brothers and sister are in crises ?

If you can not help them why are you attacking and calling names to the person who is doing his part?

Ma naxariistii baa lagaa siibay nin yahow, mise waad yara cabsatahay?

STOIC   

"In the course of history, there comes a time when humanity is called to shift to a new level of consciousness, to reach a higher moral ground. A time when we have to shed our fear and give hope to each other. That time is now."

– Wangari Maathai, in her Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech in 2004.

Tujiye, I know you don’t want any one to spoil your helium balloon celebration of your new years but we as a human being have to show exemplification of goodness by feeling the pain of any soul that is suffering. People need the light of others to lighten their life of today and tomorrow. We have to be a model of endurance and not a model perfected by embodiments of selfishness. We must show a character held out as an ideal. A friend of mine who happen to be Ethiopian Muslim asked me that other day whether I knew Muslims were dying in hunger in some part of East Africa. I was ashamed that I knew nothing about it but I sure knew what was happening between Brad

Pitt and Angelina Joe and not this drought in East Africa.

PS I know people are getting bored with my humanity lectures around SOL forums;am sorry if i might be getting to your last nerve!