Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

So when is somali week in tdot begin exactly??

Salaan...

Actually, the Soomaali Week is two weeks. The past week and this upcoming week.

The main event, of course, is the soccer tournament, even though it broke to two competing tournaments this year.

Why?

Blame the usual culprit--qabiil. Now we do have 32 teams playing two respective different tournaments, one official, the other an annoyer. This year could have been the best because the tournament received a great fund from the City of Toronto--rumoured to be $70,000.

There is also the basketball games. The organizers of soccer games and basketball games were in their throats the last time I knew.

I was a fan and I would have loved to go there, supporting some teams, but alas since qabiil got involved waa ka gacmo dhaqday. Meel Ilaahey na keeno qabiil ee keeneen, even xataa banooni xun.

Anyway this week the king of Xamari singers is in town the first time ever, and tonight is the biggest. The King--Aweys Khamiis Mabuuse--is singing at a ruwaayad tonight, actually it is now on and some of my friends are there.

Blessed   

^^might as well give up.

Northern Stars will bring it home to Britain. Again... :D :cool: icon_razz.gif

Kooxda Northern stars oo libaaxii (Simba) ka dhigtay Bisad

and... they've won all their games .. so far...

*Maybe the rest of you should consider recruiting more of our young talent. There are plenty of teams to choose from. Here is a further tip, if you pick the bad ones; yous lot might just win it. As if... icon_razz.gif