Sign in to follow this  
LadyDotNet

VB SQL Server Guru's

Anyone familiar with VB or SQL, identify yourselves :D . I'm currently working under both platforms and coming across various problems which I love to share with an attentive ear or ears as it may be the case smile.gif .

Whats up AlwaysLearning.

Well i cant confidently say that i can be of much help to you with VB, but i did complete a coursework the last semister gone that required building up a payroll application using VB 6.0. So i might be able to be of some help.

Thanks Shujui, I'm sure you will be a great help. smile.gif

I am just in the process of building a project that involves the Vb design elements aswell as the database connectivity of SQL, still early stages but I shall call on your expertise on a later stage.

You name has been 'noted' and will be on my 'hitlist' :D:D:D (try not to go into hiding now ). - thank for the feedback.

Hey no prob (i think). Tell you what why dont u just PM me your assignment question and then i will be able to say whether i can be of help to you or not.