Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Faarax V Xaliimo

Hunguri   

FAARAX AND THE BANK:-

A big Faarax Somali man went 2 a BANK to open a Saving.Bank. A/C.

After seeing the Form He had gone to London for

Filling up. Because Form was written “FILL UP IN CAPITAL”

EDUCATION

Faarax went to India to study, and see a Teacher lecturing on population, Teacher said in India Every 10 sec a woman gives birth to a kid. Faarax Stands up- we must find & stop her!.

CHILDREN

Faarax had twins; he named them Rudy and Xalane. Again had twins & named Peter & Repeater. Again twins & named Max & Climax.

Again the same. Faarax this time, became worried and named them TIRED & RETIRED!

CLASS

Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense. Faarax was very intelligent, he quickly replied and said! The future tense is "you will simply go to jail".

JOB PROMOTION

Faarax: gets ready ,wears tie, coat ,goes out, climbs tree, sits on the branch regularly. A man asks why he does this.

Faarax :"I've been promoted as branch manager." (huh lool)

HANDSOME:-

Faarax:- was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed. His wife (Xaliima) asked what are you doing Honey ? He said-im seeing how I look while sleeping.

WEDDING PARTY:-

Faarax and the Family:- Faarax & Family went to a wedding. Faarax’s sister was married to a White man. Faarax introduces him self and family to his “in laws”. He started!

I Faarax, She my “KNIFE” meaning “WIFE” Xaliimo,

Ooh!! My Cute BOY My Kid (GAAWE) & The GIRL MY KIDNEY....

MISS-UNDERSTANDING

Faarax:- standing below a tube light with a open mouth...........WHY? because his doctor advised him "Todays dinner should be light" (lol)

ENDED UP IN JAIL:-

Faarax:- visits Chinese friend dying in hospital. Man says CHIN YU YAN and died. So, Faarax went to China to find meaning of his friend’s last words. The meaning was 'YOU ARE STANDNG ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!" Ahahahahahahahahaha Faarax Ended up in a jail. Coz, he was the one murdered his friend, for he did not know he was standing on the Oxygen Tube. Miskiin he is still in a Jail( This is Faarax’s Destiny) Ahahah, I hope you enjoy it. Have fun all !!!!

CHILDREN

Faarax had twins; he named them Rudy and Xalane. Again had twins & named Peter & Repeater. Again twins & named Max & Climax.

Again the same. Faarax this time, became worried and named them TIRED & RETIRED!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Walaahi sidii wax waalan baan u qoslay ,,,,,, :D

FatB   

Faarax:- was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed. His wife (Xaliima) asked what are you doing Honey ? He said-im seeing how I look while sleeping.

classic