Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Anyone Seen Enough?

BOB   

One day a lady was going to board a bus to the city centre with her dog called "Enough".

The dog went missing inside the bus. as she bent to look for it under the seats. Her skimpy miniskirt rose. The lady asked the passengers "Have You Seen Enough?" a loud voice was heard saying "Yeah, we have seen more than enough ;) ".

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Johnny wakes up after the annual office Christmas party with a splitting headache and a cotton-mouth, and is unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.

after going to the bathroom, he makes his way to downstairs where his wife puts a cup of coffee in front of him. "Louise, he moans "Tell me what happened last night, was it bad as I think?" "Even worse" she replies, her voice full of scorn. "you made a complete A$$ of yourself Honey, you even antagonized the entire board of directors and insulted the president of the company, right to his face" "He is an !diot " says Johnny "Piss on him" "You did" replies Louise and he fired you" she continues. "Well, screw the old bugger" Johnny says "I did Honey" Louise replies "You are back at work on Monday".

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

a car was involved in an accident in the street. as always a large crowd gathered around, a reporter anxious to get his story could not get near the car.

being a clever sort, he started shouting loudly "Let me through, Excuse me, Let me through Please, I am the son of the victim" the crowd made way for him. Lying in front of the car was a dead DONKEY. :D:D:D:D .

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

Rendezvous,

chota niadu pasi...naona umecheka sana. :cool:

Johnny & Louise nijirani wangu,wana vuta bangi kama maji na kila siku wana pigana,Salaaaala Muhammad,na mbwa zao ni mlevi ngine..kwa sababu mara ana liya na mara ana piga kelele through out..ajabu sana. :confused: :confused: .

Peace, Love & Unity.