Benfica v Liverpool

Valencia v Atletico Madrid

Hamburg v Standard Liege

Fulham v Wolfsburg

Semis

Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool

Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

Oz   

Let's not deny this wonderful achievement by fulham, Well done Fulham, why isn't Bobby Zamora in the England squad ahead of the likes of Carlton Cole & Emile Heskey is beyond me, he's probably the 2nd best forward England has at the moment based on form. Lets hope Fulham can pull off a major shock, and win the Cup.

Oz   

Liverpool 0 atletico 1: humburg 0 fulham 0 ... Looks like fulham are heading to finals if they put 1 goal at cottage. Meanwhile liverpool most likely are going to face an uphill battle at anfield.

Firstly, I concede ignorance, but if Liverpool win the Europa League, does that mean they automatically qualify for next seasons League, or even a CL spot?

I can't realistically accept that Liverpool will finish lower than 6th position, however, if it does materialise, this might be a lifeline to Europe that you need.

N.O.R.F   

^No qualification to next year's CL. Would be good winning the first Europa League though. No Torres means thats a tough task.

Oz   

Who would have thought that the only English team to reach a European final this season would be Fulham ?

And its not like they had an easy path either, it was possibly the most difficult set of teams possible in the Europa league that they had to play.

Superb Fulham, Good luck at the final

Oz   

I'd say two evenly matched teams in the final.

Fulham can certainly win though, Atletico arent the best defensively in the league, funny though that in Europe this season they have been a different preposistion, defending in numbers etc, winning ugly, how typically un Atletico.

Cant call the final, will be an intriguing game that is for sure, however, with the way Fulham have played this season in Europe, its destiny that it is their year.

I agree there is something about Fulham's run in the Europa League this season, that kinda makes it destiny that they will win it, consider the teams they knocked out as well.

Shakhtar - Last season's winners

Juventus - Weakest Juve side in years, but still beating them after being behind is some achievement

Wolfsburg - German Champions and a handy side

Hamburg - Another handy side who had the motivation of playing for a final on their home patch, yet Fulham saw them off.

Hodgson has done a splendid job at Craven Cottage

Oz   

Fulhams destiny ends after forlan hitting the net in extra time. I don't think I've actually wanted a team to win more that isn't Chelsea. I was with Fulham on every attack. :D

In the end the better team won, though. But, what a magnificent cup run for Fulham.

I THINK Fulham and Roy Hodgson still deserve a huge amount of credit for what has been achieved this season, a shame that it had to end this way, but they have had the best run of any English team in europe this season and have kept their co-efficent high after the Quarter Final CL exits of United and Arsenal this season.

Well done Al-fayed, Now you can sell the club with profit.